Arosha Jayasundera is qualified from following organisations in Green Concepts :
Green Building Council of Sri Lanka
Their aim is to transform the Sri Lanka construction industry with green building practices and to fully adopt sustainability as the means by which our environment thrives, economy prospers and society grows to ensure the future wellbeing of our motherland.
- Associate and Professional Qualifications
National Cleaner Production Centre (UNDP Mission)
Cost competitiveness through improved resource productivity is a key area to be focused by industries and government of a developing nation. To serve this national need, Ministry of Industry of Sri Lanka together with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) established the National Cleaner Production Center, Sri Lanka in 2002. NCPC Sri Lanka’s service portfolio aimed at strengthening the sustainability efforts of government, companies and other organizations.
- Corporate Environmental Sustainability
- Consultant Development – Environmental Management Systems based on ISO 14001:2015
- Consultant Development in Water Auditing and Footprint Assessment
- Green Chemistry and Chemical Leasing
- Pratical Application of Resource Efficiency and Cleaner Production